Vegan Hiking Shoes - Our Review
We recently reviewed these vegan hiking shoes in the mens version. These are almost the same apart from a small design change to accommodate the female foot shape. The are still great quality, value for money and very comfortable.
They have delivered a highly breathable, light weight, solid, and comfortable shoe. Your feet are kept happy by an ultra-breathable mesh that increases airflow and also forefoot & heel shock absorbers.
With some vegan hiking shoes there is a tendency to make them either too durable which makes them less breathable or less agile. They can also be too heavy due to the way in which they are made. This particular vegan hiking shoe boasts a very good average score with weight and flexibility also being in good standing. The heel height is 1.5 centimeters which makes for a very stable platform to push off from when scrambling over rocks.
- 3.5mm lug depth - designed for all terrain and to release dirt quickly
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability with an EVA midsole for cushioning
- M-Select™ GRIP tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
- Vegan Friendly
- Flexible forefoot shock absorption pad
- Closure: Speed Laces
- GORE-TEX™ Performance Comfort footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
- EVA removable footbed with M-Select™ FRESH odour control
- Bellows tongue to keep debris out
- Moulded TPU external heel counter for added stability
- Breathable air mesh and synthetic upper
- Breathable mesh lining with M-Select™ FRESH odour control
We recommend this vegan hiking shoe to anyone who wants to go trekking or hiking up mountains, along beaches, or around your favourite city. We would not recommend this hiking shoe to anyone that wants to go hiking in the driving rain. We have found that in adverse weather conditions most trekking and hiking shoes/boots let some amount of water in. Some however are totally waterproof but you then pay the price in value for money and weight.
Important: Merrell shoe sizes are often one less than you expect. If ordering from Amazon then simply order two sizes and send back the one that doesn't fit. Amazon pay for returns so there is no extra cost to you.
These vegan hiking boots are going to cost between £80 and £100. If you get them from Amazon you can get them as low as £59.
Have a look at the prices here MERRELL GRASSBOW SPORT GORE-TEX womens hiking trekking