Men's Vegan Hiking Shoes - Our Review
Welcome to our review of these Vegan Hiking Shoes. As with most Merrell footwear you expect a high quality product. With this in mind there should be no surprise that these are great vegan hiking shoes without hitting the bank balance. They have delivered a highly breathable, light weight, solid, and comfortable shoe. Your feet are kept happy by an ultra-breathable mesh that increases airflow and also forefoot & heel shock absorbers.
With some vegan hiking shoes there is a tendency to make them either too durable which makes them less breathable or less agile. They can also be too heavy due to the way in which they are made. This particular shoe boasts a very good average score with weight and flexibility also being in good standing.
- 3.5mm lug depth - designed for all terrain and to release dirt quickly
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability with an EVA midsole for cushioning
- M-Select™ GRIP tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
- Vegan Friendly
- Flexible forefoot shock absorption pad
- Closure: Speed Laces
- GORE-TEX™ Performance Comfort footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
- EVA removable footbed with M-Select™ FRESH odour control
- Bellows tongue to keep debris out
- Moulded TPU external heel counter for added stability
- Breathable air mesh and synthetic upper
- Breathable mesh lining with M-Select™ FRESH odour control
Merrell have catered for many tastes and styles by producing these vegan hiking shoes in the following colours.
- Blue (Navy/Tahoe Blue)
- Black (Black/Silver)
- Grey (Dark Grey/Orange)
- Beige (Dark Taupe/Red)
- Green (Fern Green)
- Blue (Navy/Orange)
We recommend this men's vegan hiking shoe to anyone who wants to go trekking or hiking up mountains, along beaches, or around your favourite city. We would not recommend this hiking boot to anyone that wants to go hiking in the driving rain. We have found that in adverse weather conditions most trekking and hiking shoes/boots let some amount of water in. Some however are totally waterproof but you then pay the price in value for money and weight.
Important: Merrell shoe sizes are often one less than you expect. If ordering from Amazon then simply order two sizes and send back the one that doesn't fit. Amazon pay for returns so there is no extra cost to you.
These vegan hiking shoes are going to cost between £80 and £100. If you get them from Amazon you can get them as low as £59. A women's version is also available.
Have a look at the prices here MERRELL GRASSBOW SPORT GORE-TEX