Wills Vegan Backpack - Our Review
Wills are leading the way in vegan fashion so it seems with this beautifully designed vegan backpack. Their latest range of faux leather items are aimed at the luxurious end of the market. They are chic, stylish and still very affordable. My only gripe about faux leather is the judgement you get when wearing faux leather among animal conscious people who are too quick to make assumptions rather than realising they are actually vegan. I remember going into a vegan cafe in Bristol with a friend was wearing a rock style faux leather jacket with a Guns n Roses t-shirt. The looks we got were not the type you get from casual people watching. There long stares and repeated glances followed by mutter. When my friend took her jacket off to reveal an ALF tattoo their glances stopped as they realised they had made a mistake. Of course we shouldn't really be bothered about what people think of us. But sometimes it can be quite uncomfortable. I am sure there are people who won't buy this bag for that very reason. Maybe it should come with a little vegan tag.
What is great about this vegan backpack is that you can also fit your laptop in it. It has two interior compartments for your important stuff and an external front zip compartment for stuff you need to grab quickly like tickets, money, etc. It is lightweight and durable with chunky metal zips that aren't going to break in 6 months.
- Handmade vegan backpack that will be your companion for years to come.
- Streamlined shape makes it a stylish and practical option for work or travel.
- Crafted with soft durable pebble grain faux leather.
- Fully lined waterproof dark red interior.
- Keep your daily essentials organised with front zip compartment and two interior compartments.
- Diecast solid metal strap adjusters.
- Chunky metal zips with handy faux leather pull tabs.
- Fits upto 14 inch laptops.
- Padded shoulder straps to ensure comfort on long journeys or commutes.
- Ethically made in Portugal. PETA approved Vegan.
You can find the new Wills Vegan Backpack here: Wills Backpack